Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Blizzy Blog

So I was talking to Blizzy on facebook today (yes Miles I decided you are "blizzy") and he was fuming. Part of his anger was sucky people/circumstances that made his job way too difficult today- this happens.. i didn't really feel anything from this part. What caused me to write this blog is a specific problem he had with "people"; Foolish People of course (we are all foolish but for now that statement will be reserved for a certain type of foolish trait.

This was the exact statement... pulled from facebook chat


"well, peoplearesoFAKE. like, seriously. the things they say, and express are sooo not THEM.... Read More"

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO true. About all of us. As human's we canot help but to be "fake" to some degree. The difference is HOW "fake" you are. When society says "fake" in reference to a person, they are simply stating that whatever the person says does not mesh with their actions. Or vice versa.

When I read that very sentence, immediately I thought "this is my reasoning for minimizing my social activity!" See, this is one of those 'pluses and minuses' things. One may criticize me for not being outgoing, but that same person should take the time to realize I don't have as much drama or stress as the average child my age. I can also criticize them for putting themselves in a position for things to go wrong. It's pure numbers in my mind; more often than not, people are too fake to be trusted. So the MORE people you socialize with, the HIGHER your chances of being betrayed. The reverse applies to those who socialize less. I think my dad taught me this I'm not sure. My dad hates parties, clubs etc. especially when the event is prodominantly African lol. He always raises his hand and tells me "Look at my fingers. Are they all the same length?" I reply "no." He then continues, " Such is life! We as people are not the same but we always want to have what the other person has. We CANNOT all be equal. But When people see us, they become upset and talk." In my dad's case, coming from africa with many childhood friends, everybody had to strive to build... idk... their "empire". I'd say my dad built his quite well and now the people who once were his BEEEEEST friends feel neglected and betrayed. That's enough of that story.. i could write a novel off that.

So take Blizzy for example. There are soooooo many people who despise the guy. When you ask them why, they never have a substancial reason. I'd say for every 10 people that dislike him, 7 are due to jealousy. The clothes, the attention, grades... blah blah blah. But of the 7, at least 4 will still smile in his face while they shit on him behind his back.

This is how i see it: You can't get along with everybody in this world. We're just too different. There will always be SOMETHING that someone doesn't like. BUT, if this is the case, THAT DISDAIN SHOULD BE MADE COMPLETELY CLEAR. Do not smile in the face of the man you want to hurt. You only cause more problems and partake in unneccesary evils when you hide disagreement, disdain, despise. It hurts my heart that whether or not I try to make you like me, some of you will hate me regardless. It breaks my heart to know some of you who pretend to mend my hurt heart are the same ones who help those who hurt it to begin with. Tear.


Okie Dokie? Okie Dokie.

5 comments:

  1. Too happy right now; because you talked about me -- haha, M was right.

    That is beside the point; I admire you ability to look at the true nature of situation. In essence, you are a realist. I agree with everything you said - which is a very rare occurence as you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo. Why did the comment sound better than the blog? nah seriously... umm i think i'm a realist too. I try to be. And yayeee.. agreement!!! lolz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weeeeeee indeed. Weeeeeee indeed

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks wack to me.

    antecedent FTW

    ReplyDelete