Friday, August 7, 2009

Ayo.

Kinda stuff is this man?? So I've been tryna get a job for roughly two years now. For the first year, I simply wasn't able to get one... parents; u know how that goes... so then after that, when my dad buys a new house he says it's ok for me to get a job... (SIDEBAR: i wonder what pappi and i's parents would say if they read this stuff...) So for one year, I'm applying to all types of places... daycares, fast food places, strip clubs, FBI Sanitation work (not really), and i come up with nothing. SOo finalllllllllllly, after a year of applying to places, my mom goes to buy Pappa John's and $6.25 gets into a convo with my mom about jobs... it just so happens this guy has a number of positions open and he's willing to give me one... So next day, my mom brings me, he likes me, he says that I can start as early as tomorrow (Friday) So i'm like "YO MONEY" so my yahhhzz get hard at the thought of the following day. FOLLOWING DAY COMES- we go to the Pappa Johns and $6.25, he's not in yet. Homegirl behind the counter informs us that homeboy doesn't come until 5 and therefore i cant do anything at that particular time. So my mom start droppin ovaries and shit talking about "well i don't like that, that's not good business blah blah blah." so i'm peeved. We leave and i'm assuming we'll come back at 5. NO.


THIS IS WHERE MY ERGOUFHUIE COMES IN

(lol at anybody that tried to read that)

She tells me she doesn't trust the job so she will get me a better job. Reject, you've been trying to get me a job for a year and you've failed miserably... now you're telling me you can get me a job in the JEWISH CONVELACENT KITCHEN?????????????????????????? So i'm furious because i need back to school stuff and i know this is another time period.... (don't worry there will be a blog on that in the subsequent days)... i'm VERY ANGRY... but i still have room for infuriation- this will come if there's no Jewish Convelacent position.

She also informs me that there's many positions open in her job in the kitchen area. How the fuck will i get there? HOW THE F**K WILL I GET THERE? HOW THE F**K WILL I GET THERE??????

I DON'T HAVE A CAR.... WE DISCUSSED THIS JUST YESTERDAY AND U DENIED BEING A ROADBLOCK. IF I HAD A CAR I'D BE IN GREAT BUSINESS RIGHT????

the fuck.

so i'm fuuuuuuuuuuming... livid... convulsed... splenetic... VEXED. and she's trying to get angry with me. ???????? WTF are you mad for? i should push u out the car.

then we'd see who has to drive... hehe


Yo T.I.'s wife is UGLY.... look like Raven Symone with Up Syndrome. Mofuckin Missy Elliot with Vitiligo....


So yeah i'm thinking you KNOW UR FUCKING my life up but you wont fix that stuff. Wow.


Okie Dokie? Okie Dokie.


oh- i'd better b working within a week

2 comments:

  1. My man $6.25 didn't come, because he didn't want to pay you actual minimun wage lol.

    Maddd people probably work there making $6.25. If he sees someone working real hard for a couple months [or years], he might try to give them that one dollar raise lmao. that true minimum wage.

    And yo working with Jewish people hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mann if our parents read this they'd be all like 'oh em gee i didn't know you felt like this--blah blah blah' lmfaooo. & like our parents SUCK--idk what else to tell you lol.

    ReplyDelete