Wednesday, December 2, 2009

UNACCEPTABLE

Sometimes I sit and wonder -
What have I done to you?
You seem to hate me,
But I only have love for you.
There's even some of you
Who say I'm lovable;
Make you happy and comfortable-
But you are the ones who treat like I don't belong-
The temporary substitute.
I feel like I should parry, but clearly I'm stuck with you
But I can promise you this:
IF I PUT YOU BEHIND ME, YOU WON'T LIKE WHAT'S IN FRONT OF YOU.
Nobody can grasp it
Even those I talk to
You cling for a minute
Then aww... I lost you
No amount of words
Every explanation
Is mush to your minds-
Blatant oxygen depravation
Casted away like the cast in a play
I play the game brash and we clash everyday
A class that I hate is the mass of my fate
So I fade to the back Tongue sharp as a blade
Then the blade man it cuts
From the heart to the guts
You see how quickly it turns into me when it was once us?

No comments:

Post a Comment